Only four days before Stephanie and I depart for Madrid Spain! We’ll be flying straight through from Phoenix to London, and then changing planes at London Heathrow to complete the trip to Madrid. We’ll spend the night there and then head to Valencia the next day to meet up with Doug. I’m looking forward to some beach time to start out my trip! Get me a nice Spanish tan…although I’m not sure if that’ll be any different than my typical non-tan.
So we have a rough guide as to where we will be and when, and some transportation and lodging arranged. A lot of what you’ll see on the calendar is subject to change, but I’ll try to keep it updated so it’s as accurate as possible. I’m also going to start packing my backpack today and see how much of what I have on my list will actually fit. I’ll include my packing list and a picture of my backpack etc… in my next blog before I leave.
Here is the link to our tentative itinerary:
No comments:
Post a Comment